- From metamorphoun ‘transform, change shape.
- ’metamorphosis |ˌmetəˈmôrfəsəs|noun ( pl. metamorphoses |-fəˌsēz| ) Zoology(in an insect or amphibian) the process of transformation from an immature form to an adult form in two or more distinct stages.• a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural
- ORIGIN late Middle English: via Latin from Greek metamorphōsis….
- transformation, mutation, transmutation, change, alteration, conversion,
- modification, remodeling,
- reconstruction; formal transubstantiation.
- dramatic change, radical alteration, sea change, metamorphosis, transformation, innovation,reorganization,
- restructuring; informal shake-up, shakedown.
I am Head of Production / Creative Executive Producer @ Lobo / Vetorzero
- Work / Edited / Produced / Directed / Personal : is some of my work
- Absurd, Photo, Art, Literature, Typography : is my daily editorial, creative feed from the internet
- Doubts, concerns or anything else please email me firstname.lastname@example.org